Lunch is straight after the Stand-up, so nominally at 1pm, but this depends on the length of the stand-up.
Many of us generally go for lunch on the canal round the corner. It's a good way to get together to talk about whatever is on our minds - sometimes it's work related, sometimes it's about technology in general, sometimes it's completely random!
Local Lunch Vendors¶
Many of us bring in packed lunches. Feel free to use the fridge in the office.
If you prefer to purchase some lunch from a local outlet, there's quite a few to choose from:
- The Quays: A great Cafe and Bar located just around the corner!
- Spud Hut: A sandwich bar selling jacket potatoes, paninis, pasties, sandwiches and much more.
- Asda: Our closest supermarket up in the middle of Shipley.
- McDonalds: Across the road form Shipley Train Station.
- Greggs: Amongst Shipley's shopping parade in it's Market Square.
- Subway: Approximately 10 mins away, just outside of Shipley's Market Square.