Building A Desktop
- Tower Case
- NVMe SSD
- CPu Cooler
- Additional fans if needed
- Ground yourself by touching the Case.
- Place Motherboard on a flat surface.
- Following the indicated marker on CPU, carefully aline and place CPU in Motherboard Socket and lock the latch.
- Place Ram sticks in the DIMM(ram)slot on the Motherboard.
- Remove screw on Pcie1 Slot (Usually placed under GPU Socket)
- Place NVMe SSD into NVMe slot and replace screw in the PCie1 slot to hold the SSD in place.
- Install CPU Fan (with underbracket if needed) adjust position to ensure there is enough clearance over the RAM.
- Place Motherboard in Case on the Motherboard standoffs and in alignment with the screw holes and fix it to the Case.
- Install PSU in the appropriate slot and arrange cables in a neat orderly fashion.
- Connect the necessary power and Case cables up to their adjacent fixtures ensuring you keep enough room for the Gpu to be installed.
- Place GPU into the motherboard and fix it to the back of the case using the screw provided on the case fixture and connect the power cable.
- Replace side panel back on the case.