Heart Internet Server
How to grant permissions
- Sign into magento-forum.co.uk as magentoforum_admin. This is the admin account that will be granting permissions to the specified user.
- Once logged in as the admin, click on "Administration Control Panel" at the bottom of the screen
- In order for you to continue, you must confirm your password and click on "Log in".
- You will the be directed to the "Admin Control Panel".
- You will see that on the left hand side, there are a list of links to different parts of the control pannel. Click on "Managed Users" underneath "Quick Access".
- You will then see a search box. Search for the user you would like to grant permissions to.
- Once you have found the user you are looking for, you will see a drop down menu to the top right hand side of the screen. Click on it and select "Permissions".
- Directly under the drop down menu, you will see the option to "Set User Permissions".
- Then, click on the drop down menu next to "Role". This will present you wil the different roles and permissions for the forum. For full access to all features of the forum, select "All Features" .
- Once you are happy with the permissions set to the specified user, click on "Apply All Permissions".
- To test these, head back over to magento-forum.co.uk and log in with the account that has been granted the permissions.
- Once logged in, click on "Members" and search for the username of the account.
- Clicking on it will take you to the account's profile page. From here you can see which site rank the account has been granted. It should read "Site Admin".