Make sure Bitbucket's OAuth is set up first
Adding a DVCS account for Bitbucket¶
- Log into Jira as an Admin
- Navigate to the project that represents the site
- On the bottom-left, click the cog for "Project Administration"
- Click "DVCS accounts" from the left sidebar
- Click "Link Bitbucket Cloud or Github account"
- Fill in the form:
- Host: Bitbucket Cloud
- Team or User Account: The client's bitbucket user name
- OAuth Key: From their bitbucket account
- OAuth Secret: From their bitbucket account
- Auto Link New Repositories: untick?
- Enable Smart Commits: untick
- Click Add
- Click Grant access
- Tick "Enabled" on the repository which matches the project
- Click the blue "Sync Repo" icon